NIRF Management Ranking (2018) : 10
XLRI was founded in 1949 by Fr. Quinn Enright, S.J. in the Steel City of Jamshedpur.
Fr. Enright visualized XLRI to be a partner in the liberation and development journey of the independent India with a vision of “renewing the face of the earth”. Fr. Bill Tome joined hands with him to bring that vision to fruition. Both, together with the other Jesuit companions, worked tirelessly towards translating the Vision “Renewing the face of the earth” into action.
Established Year : 1949
Approved by : AICTE
Ownership : Private
College Address : C. H. Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001 Jharkhand, India
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 (657)665 333, 3983333
Website : http://www.xlri.ac.in
• M.Sc Positive Organization Development & Change
• PG Diploma in Manage General Management
• Fellowship Economics
• Fellowship Finance
• Fellowship Information Systems
• Fellowship Marketing
• Fellowship Production, Operations & Decision Sciences
• Fellowship Organizational Behaviour
• Fellowship Human Resource Management
• Fellowship Strategic Management
• Executive Human Resource Management
• PG Diploma Human Resource Management
• PG Diploma Business Management
• PG Certificate in Ma Programme In Business Management
• PG Certificate in Ma Entrepreneurship Management
• PG Certificate Human Resource Management
• PG Certificate Business Analytics
• Certification Agri-Business Management
XLRI – Xavier School of Management believes that enduring corporate success can only be built on a foundations of ethics and social consciousness. At XLRI, money goes hand in hand with meaning, values and valuations grow in concord.
XLRI provides future business leaders with cutting edge business intelligence, an environment that fosters healthy competition and the chance to leverage personal aspiration for the greater good.
A multi-dimensional course structure, a diverse selection of colleagues and a collection of responsible academic minds make for a compelling milieu in which to develop potential.
For more info please logon to : http://www.xlri.ac.in/about/about-admission-procedure.aspx
Some of the Recruiters for XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur are:
Microsoft | Genpact | Amazon | Goldman Sachs | Oracle and many more…